Monday, February 28, 2011

A pointless installment from a founder of a blog. Installment One

Many people may wonder what is on the mind of a blogger, well Clickege already told you some of it, but here's the other part.Tonight I sit here while typing this post on my iPad watching the show Chuck and thinking about updating the blogs Facebook page but then I look at the official IPod touch and thinks " I'm so happy I plugged into the official IMac of Click Attack and stopped it from being locked for 20 million more minutes.(True story by the way)Now I'm scrolling the New York Times App reading a story about how NFL quarterbacks Tom Brady,Ben Roethlisberger, and Sid Luckman are the only quarterbacks to win three or more Championship rings in 8 or less seasons. Now I'm thinking I'm going to wrap this up and leave so goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment